Sunday, December 30, 2012

Gotta Love Pinterest

I could spend all day on Pinterest.  Which is scary.  In many ways.  Like, wasting my time on there instead of doing things that need to be done or spending time with my family (not that I spend all day on it!).  Or making everything I find on there that I like.  That would lead to me being another 100+ pounds overweight and in debt from crafts! 

Since I love it so much, I thought I am going to try at least 1 thing a week from there.  Whether it be 1 meal, one dessert, one craft, one site to read, etc.  Then, I will try to post on here about what that one thing I chose was, why, how it turned out, etc.  I'm starting today.

The first Pinterest item up is this oh so lovely looking Hershey's Dark Chocolate cake.  My problem though, is that I didn't have any dark chocolate cocoa on hand, so I am just using regular.  We'll see how it turns out later.  I found the recipe here, but she found it on Hershey's site.

I'll report back later.  I need to go get the first half out of the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment