Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spilled Milk-- or coffee rather.

You know it is going to be one of "those days" when you wake up to find the half of the coffee in the pot and the other half being brewed onto the floor.  Then, Bretton couldn't find his bag of mini pepperoni which he uses to make wraps for his school lunch.   Then, as if having nothing to wear to work as it is isn't enough, none of what I do wear actually fits me anymore!  I am currently wearing a skirt that zips in the front, with no way to zip it.  So, I have a bella band on, but that isn't the most comfortable thing either.  Hopefully it at least holds the skirt up all day and doesn't look too weird.

If this is any indication as to not only the day ahead, but our OB appointment this afternoon, I'd rather go back to bed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment