Friday, September 2, 2011

Tears

I've cried plenty of tears today for every person in Maine, I'm sure!  I keep thinking about the "what if's".  I keep asking Eric what are we going to do if at our next OB appointment there is no heartbeat?  What if something is "wrong" with our unborn baby?  What if...? What if...? What if...?  Of course, being the laid back guy that he is, he always tells me that everything is and will be OK, and that no matter what we will get through anything that may lay before us.  Well, I know that, but it doesn't change my fears.

Today though, I have just not felt "right" about things.  Maybe I am just being more paranoid than usual.  I think partly because of the lack of symptoms, partly because I know what a miscarriage is like and I don't ever want to lose another child-- during pregnancy or during their life. 

Someone on my birth board then posted a link to a heartbreaking, yet inspiring story that has had me in tears for near an hour.  So, instead of you reading more of my random boring life, go read this amazing story!  (But be prepared to cry!)

http://spiritmag.com/features/article/holding_onto_hope/





No comments:

Post a Comment