Friday, October 7, 2011

No Bake's!!

Yay!!  Eric and I finally made the no bake cookies I have been wanting for weeks!  Problem now will be keeping me limited on them as I am trying hard to keep the sweets under control.  My cravings this pregnancy have been mainly for sweets, and I don't want to gain too much, or hurt baby or myself, especially if I have GD-- which I won't know for another month or so. 

Anyway, the batch came out fantastic!  Usually, they come out either too dry, or too sticky.  Not this time.  They were just right.  Chewy and gooey, but not so much that it sticks to you, with a wonderful flavor.  Sometimes i think they just don't taste right if the consistancy isn't right.  Does that happen to others?

Anyway, just wanted to share.  I will try to post some pictures of them later.  Right now I must attend to a cranky, teething, possibly ear-infected, raw bum, naked, feverish little blondie!

No comments:

Post a Comment