Saturday, March 31, 2012

Um-- I seriously lost my marbles

Yep, I knew I was forgetful, but how does one forget to finish writing the birth story for one of their children?!  I started Ephraim's, apparently, but never finished it?!?  Well, it looks like I have something to work on during the moments I'm bored!

Besides that, my postpartum depression has fully kicked in and I am having a hard time adjusting and trying to remind myself that life *is* good.  I've been feeling like I'm not meant to be a parent, which is why I never really wanted to be one when I was younger.  But, I'm trying to remind myself that God knew the path my life would take and could have changed it if He wanted.  So, maybe I was meant to be a mother-- I just don't feel it/see it right now.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment