Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's A Boy!

Yep, you read the title right.  I didn't want to know, I wanted to wait until the birth, but we had the ultrasound tech right it down for us.  We then decided to go ahead and find out since I was 99% sure that it was a boy and Bretton and Eric wanted to know.  So, I was right!!  We are all very excited and looking forward to the day that our son/brother is born!

Other than that, our boy was measuring 10 ounces and as far as we know is healthy!  I have an anterior placenta though, which is what is making it hard to feel the baby moving and making the movements I do feel very soft and sporadic.  The tech said it could be longer than "normal" before I really feel a good amount of movement.  But that's ok, as long as everything continues to go ok I don't mind waiting for the big punches!  Though, Eric and Bretton would probably like to feel some movement soon.

Well, that's it for tonight.  I'm feeling queasy and worn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment