Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lots of ideas!

So, this morning I set up a FB page for my new diaper cake venture.   I a crossing my fingers *and* toes in hopes that this will take off well and can help us make a little bit of money. 

I also made a stork bundle this morning.  I love it!  Cute and simple. :)  I have so many more ideas now, too, but don't want to do too much just yet.   The next item on my agenda is to make a more detailed diaper cake to post a picture of.  I am thinking of having it still be pretty basic, but add a few items like baby shampoo, powder, a bib or two, some wash clothes, etc.  We'll see how that goes!  Some of the other things I am considering in the future are: diaper wagons, mini diapers cakes that are more personalized, mini diaper bassinets, and more!




Anyway, for now I have to go.  I am working on cleaning the bathroom.  Purging stuff that we have had for years and never used, and trying to organize things.  I hate it, but it has to be done, and I would like to have a lot of this cleaning, organizing, and purging done *before* we move!  If we move soon that is.  We will know a lot more next weekend after my in-laws come and look at our top house choices.  I am scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment