Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weigh In

After a crazy week, emotionally, physically, mentally-- I am not surprised by the scale this morning, though I am disappointed.  Disappointed in myself- the lack of confidence and self control.  But, there is always today.  Today I can start fresh, and for that I am grateful.  I am hoping for a better week this week.

So, as for my weigh in: 
                                    Last week: 291 pounds
                                    This week: 287 pounds

A weight loss total for the week of 4 pounds.  Not terrible, but not great.  I should have been able to take off a bigger number with the first week, but as I said, it was a tough week.  I certainly didn't eat well every day, especially since I almost gave up. 

I did however, meet my goal of working out at least 4 days, with 5 of the 7!  Yay for that!

This week's goals:  Work out 5 days and lose at least 4 more pounds.  Also, to not beat myself up over any "slip ups".  Beating myself up over them just makes me feel worse and it isn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment