Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally!

We bought a car!  I am so glad to not have to beg people for rides anymore!  To be able to leave my home; to not feel stuck anymore!  What a relief.  Too bad it cost more than we wanted to spend, but we are hoping it will be worth it in the long run.  Now we need to insure it and register it.  I'm hoping the registration isn't too much, though it seems like every year the amounts and rules change!

Eric has his class final tomorrow, then starts clinical's Sunday.  We have our ultrasound March 4th, our first Centering Pregnancy group March 11th and then Eric has his State Exam for his CNA certification on March 12th.  Busy, busy.

Speaking of Centering Pregnancy, I am very curious to start it and see what we get from it.  It's an evening "class" for pregnant women and their significant others.  Instead of going to your OB for check ups you have everything done at the class, unless it's an ultrasound or something "big".  You also get to talk about things and hear/learn about parenting, babies, pregnancy, etc.  I already have a child, so I may feel like I've heard it all before, but I thought it would still be good to go to- a refresher if you will.  Plus Eric hasn't done this before, and it would be nice to do it together.

So, it's once a month for a few months, then changes to be more often.  I asked to be in it at the beginning of the pregnancy, but apparently they forgot or didn't call me in time, because the group we should have been in has already started.  Oh well, we will just be further ahead than the women in the one we are starting.  They are all due in August and September, while we are due in July.  Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment