Thursday, February 11, 2010

Twenty-one days and counting

So, another day has almost past and life is about the same as usual.  Except for Eric working 10pm to 6am, three nights a week.  Which leaves me with an empty bed those nights and a cranky over tired husband who can't seem to sleep more than 5 hours a day when he gets home.  I'm sure it is very hard on him, but I am also sure that if he gives his body some time (a month or more at least) he will start adjusting, but we shall see.

Tomorrow is the last day of school/work before February vacation.  While I am looking forward to having a week off, I'm dreading it as well.  Without a car we are stuck at home with nothing to do, no where to go.  If that happens I will go insane.  I am so tired of being stuck at home all the time and not being able to go out when I want and where I want.  I am just praying that our tax return comes soon and that we can find a car worth buying ASAP.

On Saturday, Bretton has basketball.  It is a play-off game and his team is currently number one so if they win they go to the championship game.  If not, their season is over.  I'm really hoping they win because that will mean Eric should be able to make it to the championship game.  He hasn't been able to go to any games since he always has class on Saturdays, but the championship game will be a weekday evening!

Well, on a final note, we had another prenatal appointment today.  The baby was moving all around so it took a few minutes to get the heartbeat for more than a second at a time.  I had some blood work done and then scheduled our next appointment at the OB's office along with our anatomy scan (the *big* ultrasound).  I can't wait and will probably be counting down the days.  It is on March 4th, which is in 21 days; the reason for the title of this blog. 

Can't wait!  As much as I don't like the pregnancy symptoms, I love this child so much already and am excited to meet him or her in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment