Friday, August 12, 2011

Ouch

I had some mild cramping last night, but often times that happens in pregnancy so I didn't worry too much about it.  I worried more about the fact that I couldn't sleep.  Now, I am worried about the severe back pain I am having.

It feels very much like the beginning stages of back labor.  This can potentially be a bad sign.  I haven't started to bleed or anything, thank goodness, but I am on the lookout for it to happen.  I am praying this isn't the beginning of a miscarriage.  But, it reminds me of how my last miscarriage started. 

I can barely move-- it hurts so bad.  I'm not sure if I should call the doctor or wait it out.

I'm going to try to be optimistic and hope for the best.  Maybe I am just having some weird pains that will go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment