Sunday, August 12, 2012

Another week-- No weigh in

First, no, I did not weigh in yesterday as I should have.  Partly because I forgot, and partly because my week was so stressful that I decided to give the scale a break.  We haven't been grocery shopping for almost 2 weeks, so we are down to the nitty gritty, which isn't helpful to weigh loss either.

Tomorrow we will get groceries-- hopefully.  Then, next week I will weigh in again and make sure to be back on track.  I am hoping the stress of finances doesn't affect the weight though.  Not to mention the Depo.  It messed me up in the past (added 50 pounds) so I am hoping for a better experience this time. 

Well, I am off.  I feel awful-- major headache that won't go away.  I wish I could go to bed but Eric is working so I am in charge of children. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment