Friday, August 17, 2012

Oh, my teeth...

I wish we could afford to go to the dentist.  Our insurance doesn't cover it, and we don't make nearly enough money to cover it, so I haven't been to the dentist in over 12 years, except the one time when I was pregnant with Lorelai but it was just a basic cleaning.  I need to go so bad.  My teeth are horrible.  I can see cavities in most of them, two are broken, one has a hole going through the side of it, and eating and drinking are becoming unbearable.  I am in constant pain.  If anyone wants to help fund my dental bill, feel free to do so! ;)


Anyway, I suppose I should finish getting ready for our big weekend.  Ephraim's 24 hour EEG is Monday/Tuesday, so we are spending Sunday and Monday night in Portland.  I've already packed a large utility tote full of toys for E (and a few for L).  Now I am working on putting together snacks.  We are going to try our best to only eat out once.  But, with no fridge, we are going to have to rely on a lot of snack type things.  I've no idea what to bring though.  I'm thinking crackers, chips, fruit, maybe PB and J (even though Bretton doesn't like that) and possibly making some cookies and pumpkin muffins. 

So, off I go... wonder how much I'll actually do...

No comments:

Post a Comment