There are so many things going on right now that I could write about.
So, School started back up, and because we live about 40 minutes north or Farmington where Bretton attends school, his best friend's family has decided to let Bretton live with them Monday through Friday until we have moved. Hopefully, that will be sooner than later. It is weird not having him home, but I know he is in a safe, loving environment and we will have him home every weekend.
Eric has applied to a number of different places, but still hasn't heard anything from anyone, other than LEAP, which hasn't called since his interview, so I think that is a "no go". :\ Not sure what we are going to do if he doesn't get another job soon. We have officially run through our savings and our bills are more than his pay each month. I am trying hard to rely on God to see us through, but it is so hard. I keep wondering if I made the right decision with resigning from my job. I made about 2/3 of the money so I know financially it was a huge decision that could have negative effects. But, I also wanted to be home with my children and feel like they will both benefit from me being home with them. I was thinking I would sub on Eric's days off, but it doesn't look like he will have many off, and his hours make it hard to sub. Saddest part of that: he still only gets like 20 hours a week, yet works most days.
After a very long and full day, this is all I got written down! Next time I am going to attempt to write about the houses we are considering buying. :)